Thursday, October 05, 2006

Days gone by...

The summer is officially over, and I guess it is time to report. The days have gone by so quickly, and I think I still havent been in San Antonio more than 3 weeks in a row...

I did a little traveling this summer and will try to report on some of these. Here comes the list:
  • Vegas (work conference)
  • Utah(Anne's wedding)
  • Dallas
  • Chicago(visit Stef)
  • Dallas
  • Padre Island (Girls weekend at the beach!)
  • Utah(Dallin's Homecoming)
  • Dallas
  • Utah(Mandy and Matt's wedding)
  • Boise ( " " )
  • Amarillo (Randy's wedding)
  • Dallas

So yes, I have had a lot of wedding's and trips to Dallas this summer! (I had a hard time weaning my self away from Dallas... )

Here are a few pictures to get started and will continue to blog soon. (I promise Mandy!)


This is me in my office at work, Anne sent me flowers for my birthday!



Mandy and I on one of the MANY public transporation options in Chicago



Stef and I washing windows in the John Hancock Building


Kati (my current roommate) and I on my birthday

3 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

no nyc

mandy said...

yay for blogging!

Stefanie said...

Lisa I am so proud!!

Followers