Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Work in progress...


Obviously I am not too good at this whole blogging thing. I'm working on it...

Well all the changes happened, and life is slowly calming down. Within about a 6 week period my roommates and I all got new jobs, moved out, and went seperate ways. The hardest part was we actually like each other! (this is me and mandy on moving day)
Stef moved to Chicago for a summer job. I moved to San Antonio to accept a management position, and pretty much we just abandoned Mandy! She moved in with her brother and got a fabulous new job, (oh and a new calling).

We sure did make the best of the last few weeks, and even created a Calendar-of-fun to fit it all in! Good times. I will add more pictures of some of these events soon!

2 comments:

mandy said...

Blog, LisaLou, Blog!

mandy said...

Blog, LisaLou, Blog!

Followers