Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So you had a bad day...

Last week began with many stupid work challenges, the main one being a $2000 piece of junk that yours truly ordered for the company. Man I did a good job on that one. Luckily my facilities department patched it up nicely so I didnt look like a complete idiot.

Then today, I had to smooth things over with a lady that was very unsatisfied with one of my co-workers. That was fun. Again luckily I worded things just right to make her realize SHE was the one having a bad day and decided to take it out on us. Once again problem solved.

So my bad days ended just fine, and to make things better my staff bought me flowers and chocolate for bosses day! I feel so grown up... it's weird.

Hope your bad days have happy endings too!

{Favorite Song: Chasing Cars}
{Favorite memory currently: Mandy's reception/hang out time with Stef}
{Mood: excited, I'm going to San Francisco in two weeks!}

2 comments:

mandy said...

That's MY favorite current memory, too!

Stefanie said...

ooh... me too!!

Followers