Sunday, April 15, 2007

Where have you been?



I fell off the blogger planet for a while... thanks to doozer and mander for reminding me to come back!









Check out some pictures of my last few months:
A group of my SA friends went down to Corpus one weekend. We stayed in my roommates condo and played all day outside. So fun!


Third time to San Fran and I finally made it to Alcatraz. Very interesting place.
How would you like to live here?

I went to SF for a "work conference". This is at one of the many gatherings we attended.

Next trip: Utah. My niece is so dang cute!

The excitement of the trip was my new little nephew Peter was blessed. So adorable!


More to come...

2 comments:

mandy said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! Now it's Stef's turn ...

grace said...

Hey Lisa,

I just linked to your blog from facebook. I'm in Corpus now...if you're down here again you should give me a holler!

Grace

Followers