Saturday, January 20, 2007

-I survived Artic Blast '07-

SO this week little San Antonio made the national news quite a few times with our winter wonderland...

Schools were cancelled for 2.5 days and most businesses closed as well. Lucky me made it to work each day though.

We had our big annual wellness fair on Thursday so I had to get to work during the storm to prepare. Luckily it was great success. Oh and note the HUGE picture of me and my two coworkers hanging. Oh darn the balloons are covering my face... maybe I will try to add a better pic so you can laugh at it like we all did. It's so fun to look at a 5x12 foot picture of yourself for the entire Valero population to see!

Oh this is my boss in the red and my co-worker Nathan.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Your hair looks soooo cute dark!! I love it!! Congrats on the huge pic! You should hang it in your room when your work is done with it!!!

Followers