Sunday, May 09, 2010

I'm Back!


Okay so my 4 followers probably don't believe me, but my goal is to get better at blogging!
I love reading my friends and family blogs but have been selfish and have not blogged my own updates. As my disclaimer states, I don't promise to be great at this but I hope to be more consistent.

So for my first update I wanted to share some pictures of our never-ending home improvement project. We began in late February. Andrew had time off in March and he worked tirelessly on this project. Everything took longer than expected because of complications, but we are slowly seeing signs of completion.
I need to thank my dear husband for all the hours of frustrations he put into this project. I am very proud how he tackled obstacles with determination, where I probably would have given up. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Here are some before and during pictures. We cant wait to have all our after pictures to show you!

Here is our kitchen pre-remodeling. Don't you love the dark wallpaper!
Hard at work--grouting tile in the kitchen and Andrew scraping off wall paper in the bathroom. Looking good hubby!





Here is our bathroom before and after. No wallpaper and painted cabinets. Much better!













3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! So glad you are back! :)

Great job on the remodeling! Looks like you guys have really been busy!

shalea said...

Your bathroom looks great!

Anne said...

Welcome back Lisa! Now I need to get mine updated again! The bathroom looks great!

Followers